Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our new trampoline

For Ryder and Jades birthdays my mom got them a trampoline. They have wanted one for a long time now, a couple months ago I said ...
M- " Why don't we get a trampoline for all of your guys's birthdays, from me and dad?"
R & J-" YAAAAAA!"
K- " No way I do not want that to be my present!"
J- " Well me and Ryder want it, and I'm pretty sure Violet does too, since she loves to watch us jump, so thats 3 against 4 so looks like we're getting it!"
How funny is she, it makes since though right?
Well Grandma and grandpa are the heros, and sure Krew will never want to jump on it (ya right). I told Ryder to thank my parents, but he is a little confused since we went as a family to get it on his birthday and they gave us the money for it , so he thinks we got it for him.
THANKS dad for putting it together!!! THe next morning they were up by 6:30 and out there jumping on it. I think we are all going to love this.



Ryder and Jade got to be the first to jump on it. By the time we were done setting it up it was 9:30 pm, but they were so excited. Jared got a little frustrated at times putting it together, Jade said " man dad you sound like uncle Rob!", That went over well..."Jade go in the house"





Playing in a box can be so much fun!!! They played in it for at least an hour.



1 comment:

Alli Waldron said...

i love the uncle rob comment - so true!