Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Latest

Well this whole blogging thing is harder than I thought it would be to keep up on( sorry kelly). Alot has happened in 3 weeks. Jade finally got us to take her to get her ears pierced, she was so cute about it, as we were walking in the mall she grabbed me and Jareds hands and said "I'm so nervous guys". Of course she picked pink flowers,and she sat perfectly still, when they were done she said "is that it?"she was so brave.

Violet has been on the prowl, she crawls everywhere, it is getting hard to keep track of her. She is getting such a sweet personality.

Ryder is loving pre school and is sad that it isn't everyday.  He recently went on a field trip and they hiked mtns edge he loved it Megan Jones did a yoga class for them, he came home and showed me all of his moves.Here he is ready to go.

Krew is the sweetest boy anyone could ask for, he loves to pick up Jade, Sevin, and Sydney from class and bring them out to meet us,they all come around the corner with big old smiles. We are all switching to morning kindergarten since the class has 37 kids in it and Krew is way bummed that he can't get the girls anymore.
Krews biggest stress right now is what to be for halloween he said " halloween is too stressful I just can't decide what to be". Jade wants to be a ghost, a mummy, or Gizelle on Enchanted. Ryder wants to be a transformer, and Violet is going to be a cat.

Here is some pictures of my boys, they fall asleep anywhere!!!!

14 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

It looks great! Keep trying to blog, eventually you'll figure it out. If you get behing it can get hard.

Jade is so cute with her ears pierced and I love Violet crawling. Vance is doing the army crawl but not really "crawling" yet.

Kelly said...

YAYYYYYY! I love your blog Toni! The ones of your kids falling asleep are hilarious! I can't believe the one of Ryder upside down, that's crazy! Also you look gorgeous in the picture with Jade getting her ears pierced. I am already looking forward to your next blog! :)

The Walkers said...

Your kids falling asleep anywhere is so true, and so dang cute! I can't get over the one with Ryder upside down. Too cute.

Michelle and Andrew said...

oh toni, i am so proud of you...k love the pictures of the kids falling asleep every where! jade probably wants to be gizelle because they watch it in my car all the time.

Janessa Taylor said...

I love your blog! It was so fun to read about Jade's ears being pierced! How cute--Sydney TOTALLY was a boob last year when she got hers done, so either Jade is WAY braver, or 1 year later does make a difference! Also heard about Ryder falling asleep upside down--glad to finally see the pic!!

Rachel McEwen said...

Hey Toni, It is me Rachel McEwen. I found your blog off of Alli's and had to look. Jade is so beautiful and is very brave:) All of your kids look just like you and Jared. Where in the world did Ryder get his blonde hair? Take a look at my blog if you want
mcewen-5.blogspot.com

theoskilanecfamily said...

Toni I love the pictures of all of your kids and I love Jade's ear piercing! I cannot believe Ryder fell asleep upside down that is hilarious! And Miss Violet is just so darling! Your blog looks great!

Nicole Cave said...

Your house reminds me alot of mine...go figure. Jade is making a "serious Toni" face in the second one Down. Love you guys. Your boys are halarious.

Meghan Poort said...

yeah for blogging Toni! You will be soo glad you did this for your kids!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I love the pics of your kids!! That is so exciting that Jade got her ears pierced. She looks so grown up! I can't beleive how big Violet is getting. She is such a beautiful baby! Your boys are hilarious falling asleep everywhere!

TeamHawkins said...

Whhaattt?!! How did Ryder do that? Did he fall asleep first or actually fall asleep upside down? Good thing you had a camera handy- that is priceless!

Nicole Cave said...

Ok Tonette, I nominated you for something on my blog...check it out. It was fun...it will give you something to post about.

Jessica said...

Hey Toni! I saw you on Nicole's blog so wanted to say hello and your kiddos are adorable:)

Unknown said...

welcome to the blog world :) Your kids are growing up so quickly!