Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jades Graduation and Play


Jade's class performed "The Little Red Hen" the last week of school. Jade was a chick, she was so excited for us to come and see their performance, she did a good job, it was pretty funny.


Sevin was a dog.





Jade's Kindergarten Graduation was cute, I can't believe she is going into 1st grade! 

Everyone wanted to wear Jades hat!
Even Violet!


Jade and Miss Kern
Jade and Sydney are so cute together, it looks like me and Michelle, Jade hates being short!

Jade is such a daddy's girl. I love it!
Jade and Sevin are the cutest little cousins!


3 comments:

Chey said...

It makes me feel better that I am not the only one with midgets for children. I am laughing at Jade being a head shorter than everyone. This is how Kennedi and Brighton are with all their friends too.

Who is Pin Dot? said...

I can tell who shops together.... :) Lack of height is made up by your kids' cuteness, so who cares?

Kelsie & Reilly said...

tell jade i am so happy for her and she's just the cutest little thing in the world!!!!!!!!!