Friday, September 11, 2009

I Almost Forgot!!

I totally left out in my last blog the fact that over the summer our washing machine flooded( Kelly was right I would forget stuff if I didn't write it down). O
ur washer is located upstairs, so it leaked through the ceiling into our down stairs bathroom!!! We were getting ready for church and I was doing Jades hair and she said "mom why is there water dripping on my head?!" we looked up to a very soggy ceiling, and then I screamed for Jared.  My brother had an extra washer so we were using that 'til it broke on us last week, so 
we are going washer shopping tonight!!!
P.S. I kid you not...... Jared had a soccer game last night(he just started playing
 since he just got clearance from the Dr. that it was ok with his shoulder). Well he fell/got tripped and jacked up his foot, he sat out the rest of the game. He went to the Quick Care this morning and they x-rayed it, luckily its not broke, but it's sprained and he's on crutches. Brittany's right, never say "what's next?". Last night I didn't know wether to cry or laugh, at first I thought he was joking. My friend Emilee said I think there is a dark cloud over Jared!!! I'm starting to think so.

This is one ugly foot! It actually looks worse in person.

4 comments:

Chey said...

Toni, i think you need to ban Jared from playing soccer ever again.

Kelly said...

Toni: These posts seriously made me cry. Seeing all this together, I just can't believe you are still smiling. I love you. You are such an AMAZING example to me!

Michelle and Andrew said...

JARED is officially banned from soccer... does he need his eyes checked? hehehe. He never sees it coming does he? And Toni my washer is always avaliable, I just don't fold or put away sorry! :)

Kelsie & Reilly said...

Gross thats just.... Uhhhh!You to do something about him every time he's done with one injury he gets another!!!!