Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daddy's Girls!!!

Well it is perfectly clear to me now that both of girls prefer Jared over me, which I actually think is adorable. This week we were leaving Chilis, and we had 2 cars there so I was going home and Jared was running to Walmart to grab us a few groceries, and Jade yells"I'm going with daddy!" and ran over to give me a kiss goodbye and said"mom I'm just a daddy's girl so I'm going with him" I said "ok",and she took off, then she came running back to me and said"Mom I love you both the same but I'm just really a daddy's girl and I need to go with him to spend time with him". I laughed and said " don't worry I know you love me thanks". Then 2 days later I'm holding Violet and I said to her while giving her a hug"Oh i just love my Violet sooo much", and she says back to me" No I'm daddy's Vi-o-wet". WOW !!! Even my one year old is being brutally honest with me. No actually it was really cute, I am just thankful my girls have such a great dad that is crazy about them too!

1 comment:

Chey said...

It was so good to see you two weeks ago. Thanks for letting a crash your Sunday night. I am so glad you are posting again, I love this one. These are the things we want to remember.