Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween








Violet and Preston were so happy to just sit on the back of the truck and eat candy!




Krew sprained his shoulder and had to wear a sling, so we just adjusted his costume accordingly, a zombie who got his arm cut off!

I love Jade! She is the best big sister ever! She took violet all around to the different cars.



This is all of us in the car ride over.




Check out Ryder and his "mustachio", as he calls it!

I can't believe these are all my kids! I love them!




This year Halloween seemed to go on and on and on, and we didn't even trick-or-treat on halloween since it was on a Sunday, so because of that I stressed that they would get jipped, but that was not the case. It all started on Friday with their class parties, then on Friday night we went to our friends ward trunk-or-treat, and then on Saturday night to our trunk-or-treat! By the end I was so over Halloween, and we got way to much candy, so they were just fine.

No comments: