Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve



Every year for Christmas Eve we go to my moms house for a big dinner with my aunts and cousins on my moms side. On the drive over every single one of my kids fell asleep in the car. We had already had a long day. Jared insists on going to a movie every christmas eve, so we went and saw Narnia with Rob and Jennies family, actually they all saw the movie, Violet was not feelin it so we spent half the movie outside.
After dinner we do a little program, we sing, read christmas poems or stories, and the kids and some of us big kids do a live nativity. Then my dad comes out in a santa suit, it's hysterical. I love my cousins, they are more like sisters to me since i don't have any. If you notice Cali is a wise man, she is on top of Denises shoulders, it was so funny.










My mom has a tradition of getting all the kids christmas jammies!










1 comment:

Chey said...

Toni, I can't believe all the stuff that happens to your kids. Violet and Jade are adorable. I can't believe how big Ryder is and he looks so cute with his haircut. I love when you blog. Miss you guys.