Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School







The first day of school was crazy!!! As much as I prepared the night before it didn't seem to matter, we were still running around like crazy people trying to get out the door. Getting 3 kids to 3 different classes is a joke! Jade is in a portable so we dropped her off there, which she was not happy about, she wanted me to stay with her. Then we had to go search for Ryder and Krew's dots to line up on, and by this time the bell rang , so Krew is flipping out, there was still 10 minutes until the tardy bell but they wanted to line up with their classes. So I finally spot Ryders teacher across the playground, so then I asked a teacher where Krews dot was at and she pointed in the opposite direction, great! So Krew was fighting back the tears and said he would go find it by himself since he knew I had to take Ryder to his class. I felt awful almost all of them were upset and I felt so bad for them to start of the first day like that. I only managed to get 3 pictures since we were in such a hurry. I left there practically in tears, but in the end it was fine they all had a pretty good first day of school.

No comments: