Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of JULY

For the 4th of July we went to my moms to bbq, swim and do fireworks we had a blast! My brothers and my cousins came also the Walkers,
Oconnells and Spencer(his family was out of town) came to join in the fun.


Denett and Jackson made these awsome red, white and blue popsicles!!! They also made the hamburger and hotdog cupcakes.

I could just eat that little face. I love this girl!!!





How cute is Denise she is 36 weeks and 1 day, she was supposed to have the babies on July 3rd but the amnio came back negative, she was sooo bummed. But she came with a smile!!
Look mom no hands!!!

The guys, Nicole and Cherie all played a friendly game of basketball.



Of course the guys had to play toothpick!!! It's tradition, and Jared always wins!






Kenny with his torch lighting sparklers.I hate sparklers they scare me that some kid is going to burn another kid, but the kids love them.


Russ was running around with a sparkler poked in his sandal!!!



GRAND FINALE!!!!

And the rockets red glare!!! The bombs bursting in air!!!
Violet was wiped out!!!


2 comments:

The Walkers said...

you got some great pictures. I'm coming over to make myself a cd of everything that you have recently...Denise was SO cute. I can't believe her babies are out now!

Alli Waldron said...

since when did you become such a blogging maniac? I love all of the new posts. It looks like you guys have been having a blast lately. Denise is HUGE! She must be thrilled to not be pregnant anymore.