Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Kelly!!!!

For Kellys 30th birthday a bunch of us girls went to St. George for an overnighter, we stayed at Mirandas in-laws house that they have there. We went to see Annie at the Tuacan Theatre, it was really good but it was sooo hot, 105' hot!!!!! There was the cutiest little family sitting behind us with spray bottles, they felt bad for us so they let us borrow one, that was a lifesaver I will tell you what, we were seriously sweating. Poor Denett she was dying so they let her use their spray bottle with a fan on it.
That night we stayed up until 3:30 playing games and talking. The next morning we went out to breakfast then went to the temple, it was really neat for all of us girls to go together. Afterwards we went shopping and out to a late lunch, then we headed home. It was such a fun quick getaway.
Kelly is such a great friend and such an example to me. She makes you feel so special , anyone who is friends with her knows what I mean. I am so thankful for our friendship, I can't believe we have been friends for a little over 6 years now, I don't know what I'd do without her. Here are few of the reasons I love her.... she always looks amazing, she is such a great mom and wife, she is very spiritual, she is so humble, takes magnifying her calling to a whole other level, she is an over reactor, she tells the best detailed stories ever, makes the best chocolate chip cookies( claims she can do it in her sleep), she is always concerned for others, a great listener, and she just makes you want to be a better person when you are around her.
I love you Kelly!! I hope you had a great 30th!!


The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow!!!
Don't I make a cute Annie, but better yet isn't Kelly a hot Daddy Warbucks, and Tirza a sweet dog?!
Isn't this set so cool?!
Here we are with the infamous spray bottle!
Denett with the spray fan! Poor thing she is 35 weeks pregnant!

Miranda was so sweet and order cupcakes for Kelly, so we could sing to her, and have a treat.
I'm pretty sure the only kind of a/c in this temple is a swamp cooler, it was so hot!!! I think thats theme for the weekend!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Toni, your kind words made me cry! I still can't thank you enough for that trip. It was SOOOOO fun. I love you more!