Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where's Violet???

We have an old family picture framed on our side table, it's the back of us all holding hands walking, I love it, except for the fact it was before Violet was born, so she obviously is not in it. Well a couple weeks ago she came crying to me holding the framed picture and said while holding back tears "Mom I can't find myself in this picture! Where am I?!" I was trying not to laugh and said"oh sweetie you weren't born yet you were still in heaven."That did not fly with her she started balling and cried "why wasn't I born yet?".
So about every other day this becomes an issue for her and upsets her, I really should put the picture away but I love it, so anyways last night she comes over to me and jared holding the picture crying "why wasn't I born yet?" and Jared said "oh are we missing one of our kids in that picture?" and she cried "it's not a kid! it's a girl! and it's me!". She is so stinkin' funny.

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

I love this story about Miss Teen. Even though I've already heard it, I still busted up laughing. Holy blogging batwoman! You're amazing!

Kelsie & Reilly said...

That is soooooooo cute!!!!!!