Monday, June 22, 2009

Jades birthday party

For Jades party she new exactly what she want to do, she wanted to do hair, make-up, nails,and of course a pinata. My mom thought of also making bracelets which was a huge hit. Thanks to my mom, cousins, Kelly and Shelly everything went perfectly. Denise, Shelly and I did their hair, and Denise brought flowers and clips so they could make a flower to match their outfit, what a good idea. Kelly did their make-up which consisted of blush, eyeshadow,mascara, and lip stick. My aunt Carol did their nails,and my mom did the bracelet making. Nicole helped out everywhere, mostly with Violet. I couldn't believe how well it went the girls were in heaven.
They all looked like little princess'. 


Deciding what colors to choose is a big decision!!


Emily had fun even though here she looks miserable.
Even Violet got her hair done..... she kept it in all of 5 seconds!
Violet loved looking at herself in the mirror.
The finished Product!!!!!

Jade helped me make her ice cream cake, she wanted chocolate cake with mint ice cream.



















2 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

Honestly, this was the cutest birthday party idea! Sydney loved it!

Marci Morgan said...

so cute and so girly!!!!