Friday, June 19, 2009

Krews Baptism


Jade wanted a picture alone with Krew, she was so excited.


Krew and Zach have the same suit, aren't they adorable?
Our whole family, check out Ryders face he just got knocked down by Denises belly!!



I can't believe I have a child old enough to get baptized, it's crazy.  Krew was so excited, the week before my mom bought him a suit for his baptism, Krew tried it on and was posing and said "I love this suit but I can't believe I get baptized in this thing."I was laughing so hard and told him its to wear to your baptism, you get baptized in white.
A couple days before his baptism we were at Kellys and he did something rude to Parker, i asked him why he would do that?
K-"Parker started it"
M-"Well that doesn't make it right."
K-"Well its a good thing I'm not baptized yet then isn't it?"
He is hilarious. 
The baptism went so good. Krew and his friends sang "Armies of Helaman", or should i say Krew sang a solo , he was directly in front of the mic so he was the only one you could hear, it was really funny he was just belting out the words with the biggest smile on his face. Later that day I said
M-" you sang so good"
K- " I know, and everyone keeps telling me that even people I don't know!"
What a memory that will be.
After the baptism we went with family and friends to my moms house for a party it was so much fun and good food thanks to my friends and family. We are so proud of Krew for choosing to get baptized, we got him a set of scriptures and we wrote inside them, he absolutely loves them he shows everyone and also shows them what we wrote. He also loves reading out of them when we have family scripture time.
I love you Krew and we are so glad you are apart of our family!

3 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I can't believe krew is that old! he looks just like a future missionary. i love that picture of him and zach.

on another note - how huge is denise? holy cow!!!

Nicole Cave said...

Hey Toni!
I haven't checked your blog for awhile, but then I did and bam...new posts! I read it all and caught up a little with you guys! It is wierd baptizing your first...it makes you feel old. And don't worry about Violet being called a boy cause people do that to Chesney all the time...it is ridiculous. Looks like a fun trip you guys had back in May...it is fun getting away without kids. When we went to New York in February it was so fun being by ourselves for once. Miss you!

Debbie Freeman said...

I'm so glad you posted about the baptism...we wish we could have been there so I am glad you have so many pictures!! I love the one with your cute little family in it! These babies grow up way too fast!!