Thursday, June 25, 2009

Violets 1 year pictures

Meghan Poort is amazing!!! She does such a good job, she took these pictures of Violet and literally these were the only good ones, she wasn't into it at all, she kept pulling off the head band and saying" I wanna go, I wanna go", she's a funny girl, and stubborn. We are going to take more pictures with her and Jade once Jades cast comes off, I think she will be more into it if her beloved Jade is there with her. Thanks Meghan for letting me put these on my blog.




3 comments:

Meghan Poort said...

I am sooo impressed at all your blogging... and way to get the attachments from your blog!! Keep it up girl!

Chels Allred said...

Cute pictures Toni! What a beautiful little girl! Props on all the blogging!

The Walkers said...

oh my word I want to eat this girl up. why can't we all have a little Violet in our lives??