Sunday, May 2, 2010

Because we just wanted to have some fun.....




This is what I walked out to on Friday afternoon on our trampoline, Ryder and Violet were already inside so I yelled to them to come outside, I asked him" why on earth would you do something like this?" he replied " because we just wanted to have some fun". I didn't know wether to laugh or cry, so i grabbed my camera cause it was pretty funny. These cheese puffs were less than 2 hours old, we had barely just gotten home from the store, those little stinkers. I'm kinda bummed I missed seeing them jump on them, not that it was a good thing.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you got pictures of the cheese puffs!! That is so funny Toni, I love how you didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I know what I would have done and it wouldn't have been laugh! :) Also I am sad Derek the lizard died!! You never told me that. I wonder what happened? Poor guy and poor Jade! :)

Chey said...

So funny, from the outside. I was laughing, but I'm sure you weren't.

Chels Allred said...

how funny! i would have laughed! your kids are cute little stinkers.

emcghee said...

At least it's outside . . . it could have been a lot worse! :)