Sunday, May 2, 2010

Derek the Lizard has passed away!!!

On Friday Derek the Lizard died, there was a lot of tears, i knew they were into him, but I didn't realize him dying would be so up setting. On wed. he was not acting like himself and wouldn't eat. By Thursday he was almost totally lifeless and he died on Friday. We are having a funeral tomorrow, and barring him out back, I'm not joking, my kids are dead serious!!! Jade was the most upset she said crying hysterically, " the saddest part is that the real Derek will never meet Derek the lizard!!!" I had to try so hard not to laugh. Well I kinda miss the little guy, but I won't miss going to petco every 3-4 days to buy crickets, oh wait I might be still because the kids want to get a new lizard, but they are worried a new lizard will remind them of Derek and then they will miss him and think about how he is dead, this is in their words.

No comments: