Saturday, October 29, 2011

Planking


My family is obsessed in planking, from the moment my kids learned about it they started planking all over the house. They are good at it cause they don't yell for us to come and look at them, they just plank and wait for us to see them. At soccer Krew planked on the side line it was so funny, other parents were dying laughing, then once we got home from soccer that day Krew and Jade wouldn't stop planking around the house. They were entertained for hours.
Even Violet has gotten into it, occasionally we will hear "Look mom and dad I'm planking!" Jared and her planked out in front of our house the other day on thewall, the other kids and I pulled up to the house and we busted up laughing!
Then Jared had to one up them and got and the roof, when the kids and I pulled up we about died. I told the kids don't you even think of doing this!!!

Jared on the roof!!!!
Violet and Jared on the wall, look how good her form is!! I love that girl!

This one looks uncomfortable!

Yea I'm not sure this one was very safe, I walked up stairs to this, and busted up laughing. I kept my phone one me all night so I didn't miss any good photo opps!




No comments: