Sunday, October 30, 2011

posin' for the camera!!!

So we went to disneyland back in June and I just posted the trip but I back dated it so my blog would go in somewhat of an order, for the purpose of making it into a book. There was some crazy funny pictures of Jared that I wanted everyone to see, since no one would be looking up stuff I blogged in June, I decide to post these pictures so you could get a good laugh! Jared knows where the cameras are on every ride and he trained my kids as well to pose for the camera. So check these out!



Jared is nuts! He took his shirt off and just went on the ride with a zip-up hoody so when it came time he could quickly un-zip the hoody and be shirtless. That isn't me behind him, it's some lady with her kid, she didn't realize until she got off the ride to look at her picture, she was dying laughing. There was literally a crowd around Jareds picture laughing hysterically and people were actually taking a picture of his picture cause the thought it was so funny. Jared said he nailed it, and there is no way he can ever top that! Even Krew and Jade did a pretty good job posing! Look at Jades tongue out, they are all so stinkin' funny.

3 comments:

alipyper said...

We were all laughing so hard at the funny pictures! Thanks for sharing!! We miss you guys!
Love the Bakers!

Jenny Wilson said...

LMAO!!!!!!!

too funny--- you made my day!!! Thanks for sharing

Kelsie & Reilly said...

OMG I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!! I don't know where my dad and jared get it! The other day my dad was at a halloween party and he was wearing short shorts and was doing exercises in front of one of the Grandmas that were at the party!