Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude Day 1

Since it is November and it's the time of year to be thankful, everyday this month I am going to write what I'm grateful for. I got this idea from Kelly Ahlander, her whole family does this and emails it to each other. I love this idea, it is such a good idea to think and reflect on what we are grateful for.
I am so thankful for Jared. Today was a long day at work, I didn't get home until 7:30, and I was not in the best mood. I thought for sure I would be coming home to make the kids do homework and knew I would need to clean up but didn't have the energy to do so. Even though Jared was so exhausted, he had all the kids finish their homework, they cleaned the down stairs, Jared did laundry, and part of the upstairs even got cleaned! This was seriously the best surprise ever. Coming home to a thrashed house no matter how hard I try, it just puts me in a bad mood. I am seriously so grateful for Jared for doing this for me cause I know this was a huge sacrifice since he doesn't feel good. I love coming home to a clean house!

1 comment:

Kelsie & Reilly said...

That is so sweet. I always knew he was such a sweet boy!