Wednesday, November 23, 2011

gratitude day 23

I am so thankful to have the time to be able to help out in my kids' classes. Every Monday I go and help for an hour in the morning in Ryders class. I just love seeing his cute face grin when I walk in the classroom. It's fun to get to see how he is at school, he is actually calm and obedient. On Fridays I help sell snocones for Krews' fundraiser for Sea Camp, he loves having me there to help. I love that he loves me being there. Today I went on a field trip with Jades class, she was so excited I was able to come. She wanted to sit right by me on the bus and didn't care if she was with her friends or not.
I have realized at their school I have 3 names, Krews' mom, Jades' mom, or Ryders mom. It all depends on whose friend or class mate it is, I love it. I am so thankful that my kids love me to be around.

No comments: