Friday, November 18, 2011

gratitude day 18

Today I am thankful for my little buddy Violet. On my days off she just follows me around, she helps clean, do dishes, laundry, and she loves to go to the grocery store. She really is the sweetest girl, and she is hilarious! As we clean if we are in different rooms she will yell "MOM!!" and I say "What?" and she will say "I love you!" it is so sweet. Amber Whiting had her the other day and she yelled Amber and when she said what Violet said "I like you!".
She knew we had to go help sell snocones at the kids' school so all day she would yell "Mom is it time to go sell snocones yet?" She is too cute, our whole family just loves and adores her.
Violet is one of the funniest girls you will ever meet, she says the craziest things, here are some examples.
The other day she was driving with my mom and she said this....
"Grandma can you drive me by Michael Jacksons house I just miss him! Why did he have to take that bad medicine and die? He should have taken my dads medicine and he wouldn't have died!"Really what 3 year old says that?! My mom does live by Michael Jacksons house he had in Vegas so that is where that came from.
Amber had Violet the other day and she took her to the park, she also had her nephew with her and I guess he wouldn't quit touching her and hitting her and she said "I am warning you I hit really hard!"
Her nursery leaders name is Sister Brown and she calls her Brown Sister, we don't correct her because its so funny!
Marci was babysitting her the other day and she said "Marci I am hungry". She asked her what she wanted and she said "Pizza, ice cream, and root beer, and miiiiixxx it up". She said this while she was doin' a little dance.

No comments: