Friday, November 4, 2011

gratitude day 4

Today I am so grateful for music, I love listening to music and singing along. It so fun to just belt out the words, of course I only do this alone cuz I am a horrible singer, which is too bad cuz I really do love to sing. I really love all kinds of music, I recently have been listening to church music in the mornings when I get ready and it really is such a good way to start off the day. I just downloaded 2 really good songs, one is by Hilary Weeks called "Beautiful Heartbreak" and the other is by Laura Story and it is called "Blessings". I listen to these over and over, they are both about trials and over coming them, they have such a good message and give you hope. I have listened to them so much that even Violet knows the words, it's so cute to hear her sing. It is so neat the spirit that music can bring, I just truly love it!

No comments: