Friday, November 11, 2011

halloween









We had quite the posse out trick-or-treating, it was so much fun to be with so many friends!

Jared grew out a mustache just for the occasion! He went around trick-or-treating in this riding on one of our kids' scooter. It was pretty funny to watch. When he would go up to the doors with the kids people said he looked so good he deserved some candy.

Jade was so excited to hold baby Dylan.
Jackpot! my kids got so much candy!



The weekend before Halloween was our wards trunk-or-treat, it is always fun to see everyone and to get to dress up more than once.
Ryder did his own hair, he got mad at me for trying to spike it up all crazy, he said"Skeltons don't have any hair so it has to be flat!"
My little bumble bees, Violet was so excited to be matching Jade.





My kids are the biggest posers! I'm not sure what Krew is doing in any of these?! Violet wouldn't stop rubbing her lips since she had lipstick on, and she would put her trick-or-treat bag down either, but she is still cute trying to pose like the big kids.




Krew helped pass out the candy from the truck, he was thrilled to be helping.


My cute cousin Denise came to my wards trunk-or-treat with her kids, we just love them.

The kids had so much fun carving pumpkins over at Carols house.

I helped in Ryders class with their pumpkin decorating, I think Ryders was the most creative, no one elses had eyebrows!

No comments: