Sunday, November 6, 2011

gratitude day 6

Church was so good today! I am so thankful for Relief Society, I love love love Relief Society. It is lessons like todays that make me feel so bad for primary teachers and YW leaders that they miss out. Of all thing the lesson was on gratitude, and thru having gratitude it can help us thru our trials. This lesson was exactly what I needed to hear. Jared had a ruff weekend and didn't make it to church so I took the kids myself and was pretty bummed out, but this lesson helped me to have a change of heart, and the testimonies born afterwards were awesome. After church I told my kids how great my class was and asked them if they knew what gratitude was, after explaining I asked them each to tell me some things they were grateful for, I was very impressed.

Krew said- for our house and that we are not homeless
Ryder said- for his parents and family
Jade said- that my parents aren't divorced and for shelter, food, and water
Violet said- for trees, plants,and houses
Wow! I was not expecting such great answers. I love my kids so much! Jades answer practically made me cry.

It seems like every week at church there is something I need to hear or intended just for me, and that strengthens my testimony. I am so thankful to be a member of this church and a part of Relief Society.

No comments: