Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Day 2

Krew is the sweetest boy, even though he is 10 and in 5th grade he is still so kind and thoughtful. He just makes you smile! He hasn't turned into a punk yet and hope he never does. You always hear about how awful these 5th grade boys can be, he is still so innocent.He is such a mommas boy and I love that, he still calls me mommy and likes me to cuddle him before he goes to bed. I don't ever want him to grow up! He is the best big brother, today at Jade and Ryders soccer practice Violet was sad and crying, he came right over and hugged her and took her to the park along with Preston to go play.
He is such a happy kid, people always tell me how he is just so smiley and happy. Even kids at school notice this about him and tell him how they can't believe he is always in a good mood and happy,I asked him if he told them its because he has such a great mom, he just laughed at me. My friends from church have told me how they see him at school and how cute he is that he says hi to them and talks to them, instead of being too cool for them. I think that is such a great quality to have. On top of being nice he is funny, he for sure gets this from Jared. I seriously love this kid and I am so grateful he is my oldest to set such a good example for the rest of my kids, and I feel so blessed to be his mother.

Cherie and Stephen are Krew's primary teachers and on Sunday she texted me this. They were playing hang man and this is what one of the boys did for his turn. If you can't tell, it says "Krew the happiest guy in the world". Kobe, the kid that did that, is always telling me how he can't believe how happy Krew always is. How cute is that?

1 comment:

Chey said...

Your new pictures are sooo cute. I miss you guys. I love all your updates. Your not alone on the prayer thing. I sometimes wonder what I am supposed to be learning from my own trials. Hopefully one day we will find out. You will make it. Just keep going.