Friday, November 11, 2011

gratitude day 10

I am so thankful for Jade, she is the most thoughtful little girl you will ever meet! This morning I had to have surgery on my hand, it sounds more dramatic than it is. I had a tumor/cyst on the back side of my wrist they are usually never cancerous only 1% chance, but it has doubled in size lately and if I pressed on it my hand would go numb. Since I do hair and it was on a tendon or something the Dr. said we should probably remove it. Well sweet Jade was so worried about me, just as I was leaving she handed me a few cards and a some candies for Jared to eat while he waited, she said I didn't get any cause I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything. She was so cute all morning she kept reminding me not to eat or drink. The cards were so sweet, I had to take a picture of them. She gave me a ton of hugs and kisses and asked if she could call me later to see how I was doing. I just love that little girl with all my heart.
Jared said he over heard Jade explaining to Violet what they were going to do to me, she said" They are going to cut the bump open then dig it out, not with a shovel though, and then they will stitch her up." I can only imagine what was going on in Violets head.
my favorite part is the "sincerely your daughter Jade"



how cute is she ? Have a nice day with no kids. The next word is hopefully she wrote hovale, her spelling cracks me up!
Jade helped Violet make me a card, they were both so excited to give them to me as I left.


No comments: