Thursday, November 3, 2011

gratitude day 3

I love my job! Of course there are those clients that stress you out but for the most part all my clients are great. Since I need to work I am so lucky to have a job that I love to go to and don't dread. Work is also a good break from being a mom, although the days I do work are more hectic at home before and after, but while I am at work I get to talk with so many neat people(some weird), but I really do love it, and the weird ones make for really great stories, and boy do I ever have some stories! It's so fun to hear about other peoples lives and how they are doing, I have even turned into to somewhat of a therapist! I am really close to a lot of my clients and truly care about them. It is also rewarding to do some ones hair for the first time or do a big change to their hair and when you are done and they look and in the mirror and can't stop smiling because they feel so good about themselves and feel pretty. It is such a good feeling to think "wow I was apart of that". Or when you get done with their hair and they say over and over how much they love it and how great you are, that is one of the best feelings. I'm not claiming I am the best hairdresser out there, but I think I've convinced some of my clients that I am! ;) Today I was thinking just how fortunate I am to be able to work just a couple days a week and to love what I am doing as well. I am so thankful to be a hairdresser, it is seriously the best job in the world!

No comments: