Friday, November 11, 2011

gratitude day 11

I am so thankful for great friends, everyone has been so good to me. I am so thankful for all the help with my kids, they have been farmed out all over the place for 2 days, which has been so nice so I can rest in peace and quiet. I also have gotten so many phone calls from everyone checking up on me, it feels so good to be so loved. We also have gotten meals brought over which is awesome, Jared could have cooked, but my sweet friends insisted on brining dinner.
Also the Dr. called this morning to check on me and said it was a tumor not a cyst, and that it was not cancerous. I wasn't really worried that it would be, but it is crazy to think I grew a tumor on my wrist! I still can't believe I had to have full blown surgery to remove this stinkin thing. Well I am so thankful to be healthy, and tumor free!

Here's a picture of the tumor, its kinda hard to tell in a picture what it really looked like, but it was pretty ugly!

1 comment: