Monday, November 7, 2011

gratitude day 7

I am so thankful for my parents, they are so good to me and my family. My mom is so helpful and watches Violet every Tuesday and Thursday for me, she is the best grandma. Every Tuesday they go to Pottery Barn Kids for story time, then to the Gap to shop the sales(Violet gets something from the sale rack every tuesday!), and then they go to Cafe Rio for lunch. On Thursdays they go to story time at the library, she always makes sure Violet has a fun time with her and I really appreciate it. Violet has gotten so spoiled, on the days I don't work she asks" can I go to Nanas today?"
My dad Is so good to my kids he is always so excited to see them and can't go over a week without seeing them. He is such a fun grandpa in the summer he takes them to the lake, and loves to swim with them at their house. He also takes them camping in his fancy trailer, my kids love it!
My parents have been through a lot and they don't let it get them down they always stay positive and are such good examples to me. They are some of the most Christ like people I know.
I am so glad I live close to my parents and I don't know what I would do without them!

No comments: