Monday, November 14, 2011

gratitude day 14

I am so thankful for family night. My kids love having family night, Jade and Krew fight over who gets to do the lesson, we trade off, but they each want to do it every week. It is cute listening to their lessons, we sometimes help, but they usually just get an idea out of the friend and don't want our help. Jade assigns everyone their part, like song, scripture, or prayer. She loves being in charge. Violet loves to lead the music. This week Violet raised her hand when Krew asked a question and she said "The Prophet died and is in Heaven" and Ryder said "DUH if he is a prophet of course he is in heaven". It was so funny especially since Krew's lesson was on being honest, Im not sure where Violet got that from. For the game we played rock band. I had to leave to go to this parenting class that I'm in, and when I got home at 9:30 everyone except for Violet was up and rockin' out still. I asked Jared why they were all still up, since it was a school night, and he said"We are rockin' out thats why! and rockin' roll doesn't have a curfew!" then the kids all yelled"YEA mom!" Oh sorry my bad. They are so lucky to have a fun dad. I love my family!

No comments: